Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cooking with Hello Kitty~

Yep, still super behind on posts. So, to make up for it, it's a random-update time!! :D



Yes, the kimchee (キムチ) I bought yesterday has a Hello Kitty on it. ^^

In fact, Hello Kitty appears to be a Japanese runner in the London Olympics later this year - any bets on whether she'll win?

(Also, in case you didn't know - Yoshinoya is a fast food chain, which serves the sort of food that is pictured on the package. Granted, it's probably better quality-food, but it's kinda like buying BBQ sauce or french fries branded by McDonalds :P)

Well, all I can say is that cooking in Japan is sure more fun than anywhere else, most probably. ^-^ And as you can tell from below, even though I am cooking for myself, I'm not doing too bad. ;)


Anyhow, thanks, Hello Kitty! My stomach is happy~ ♥  (私のおなかは幸せ~ 笑 xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment